Friday, July 8, 2005

A Hairy Situation

My mom cut my hair this past week and she thought it would be funny to take a couple of snap shots. Here's the "Before" picture:



During the hair cut:


After the hair cut:


And finally, my dad saw a humourous situation the other day. I was standing in front of my workplace at the end of the day chatting with one my co-workers while I waited for my dad to pick me up. I have red hair that was cut very short recently, with the accompanying stubble on my face. My co-worker has grown his red hair to an impressive length. The juxtaposition is pretty good, don't you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally! You should always buzz your hair. ~L

Anonymous said...

P.S. I predict that your hair is going to recede a la grandpa's until you're nearly bald.

Aleah said...

Aww man, you shoulda left it half buzzed, half curly! hat would be pretty sweet

Elyse said...

Hahaha. I'd have to agree with Aleah on this one. ;)