Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Do You Agree With Them?

The Christians at UWO have been promoting an event that's coming up this Thursday (Jan. 27, 2005). You can review the concept at their website, www.doyouagreewiththem.com. I'm going to be going there this Thursday, so if anyone else wants to go then you can contact me for a ride.

Interestingly, Bekki, the blond girl from that website, is the same girl that I wrote about here this past Monday. I didn't realize that she was part of this thing until yesterday, so it was interesting to compare what I wrote about her experience in becoming a Christian and what she wrote here.

So, do you agree with them?

3 comments:

Abe said...

Generally, yes. Though there are some small, unessential points that I may contend. I wish I could make it but I've got plans, hope you have fun at my second home (campus of course).

Jamie A. Grant said...

I don't think that this outreach is about the small, unessential points that they may have mentioned individually. I think the point of it is laid out nicely in the "What Do They Belive" section. In which case, Abe, I'm pretty sure that you do agree with them.

Jamie A. Grant said...

Corrected, Joel. Thanks, I certainly don't want to seem like the unwashed masses.