Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me

Woo hoo! Today's my 28th birthday. Hooray for me. Thanks to everyone who wished me well and/or gave me gifts. I had a great time at the Terrys house this past Saturday with all of the old FCCC people. We were celebrating birthdays for 6 different people: me, Tara, Candace, Melissa, Zach and Timothy Dale. I have various pics from that night. Please forgive the quality on some of them since it was nighttime with a digital camera.

The above picture is of Tara, me and Zach, each of celebrating May birthdays. Rhea jumped in just to strike a pose.


Group Shot! Um, does someone want to stare at the picture and make a list of the names and positions of everyone for posterity? Post a comment with the details. Thanks!

Jamie Squared: I'm in the above picture with Catharina's recently-acquired boyfriend, who happens to share my first name. I had a great time asking him embarrassing questions about the two of them all evening long, though Catharina seemed to enjoy my line of questioning more than he did. (Or not...) Good kid. I liked him a lot, even if I can crush him with my giant hand...


And finally, one last action shot of Tara and Richard. Pow! Zoom! Right to the moon, Tara!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude! Is that Bradley? When did that boy get so tall?? Goodness golly! ~L

Aleah said...

Happy birthday!! Did you know it's Jess Males' (Debbie's daughter's) birthday today too? Crazy!!

Elyse said...

Happy Birthday! :)

Abe said...

In picture 2, the creature from the black lagoon between Richard and Tara is me.

P.S. What's the final date for the FCCCCCCC camping trip?

Battle said...

Back: Jamie, Aleah, Elyse, Joel, Zach, Brad, Richard, Abe "The creature from the black lagoon" Oudshoorn, Tara, Nathan

Bench:Grace, Rhea, Cathrina, Cilia