Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Florida to B.C.

As I wrote here last week, I returned from a cross-continent trek with my dad to help my grandparents move from Florida to B.C. I bought a disposable camera part way through the trip and I have a few pics to share.

My Top Five Experiences
5) Going from an altitude of 0 feet up to a height of 2500 feet in the span of only a few minutes.
4) Waterfalls beside the road, created by snow melting in the mountains.
3) Mount Rushmore (We took a short detour.)
2) BBQ dinner with my extended family.
1) Seeing three genuine tornados in the span of five minutes.




The above picture shows my two cousins, Debbie and Carina, plus my grandmother (from left to right).


The above picture is my dad with Carina.

And of course, this is me with my grandparents. I love you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quick!! What are the names of the men in the mountain??? Can't do it, eh? I knew it! :-P
Glad you had a fun and safe trip but I'm more glad that you're home...I missed ya! ~L

Lori said...

Let me introduce you to the 4 gentlemen on the mountain... Wait! Now there are 5...

Battle said...

Lincon, rosevelt, washington and uhhhh.... bill "slick willy" clinton?

Aleah said...

:O You saw tornadoes?? I am SO jealous! That's sweet, man.