Monday, December 13, 2004

Breath of Heaven

I'm in the Christmas presentation at my church this year. I have a small solo and I'm singing in the bass section of the choir. Actually, there's only one other guy, Neil, in the bass section and he had laryngitis this past weekend. It was fun trying to hold up that music section on my own, but at least Neil showed up and tried his squawking best.

We had our opening night on Saturday December 11th. We performed on Sunday evening and well be performing again tonight (Monday). We have three more presentations next weekend on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (December 17 - 19). Everyone's welcome to come, of course.

Directions: Glad Tidings Assembly is on the west side of Wonderland Road, north of Riverside and south of Oxford. It has a big sign out front so it should be easy to spot.


No comments: