Thursday, May 5, 2005

Finding Your Fit: Personality

To continue with this series, my church has posted Test #5 on this page. I printed the pdf version of the test instead of doing the online version. I think that this one is the best test so far, rated slightly ahead of Test #2. With regard to the criticism about the biased or misleading test designs, this one seems to be designed much better with no obvious clues about which answers fit which personality type.

As for me, I was split half and half between melancholy and phlegmatic personality types. I thought that I would be partially choleric because I've always been a leader throughout my years in church but that wasn't the case.

I wrote this post back in February asking if I was the strong, silent type. This latest test definitely helps me answer that question. My pastor also commented that sometimes we use a "mask" of another personality type for various reasons. Upon further reflection, I think that I may have applied (and may apply) the mask of the choleric extrovert. Interesting.

No comments: