Friday, June 16, 2006

Catching Up

Just to catch up on things lately...

Consolations to the Timmermans. Oma (Mr. T's mom) passed away early on June 14th. I'll be going to the visitation/funeral to see them this morning.

Congratulations to Abe & Melissa. (Plus Ben!) They worked their butts off to get into their new home. They have a lot of work ahead of them still but hey, at least they have officially moved now.

I have a big movie day ahead of me this weekend. I'm watching Cars on Saturday afternoon with my Little. In the evening, I'm taking a few of the Terry girls to the Mustang Drive-In to a watch two movies, The Break-Up and Tokyo Drift.

My church is busy organizing this summer's day camp. Last year, I volunteered as a group leader and I had to wrangle a group of 8 boys from grades five and six. I went to the day camp in the morning every day that week and then I worked in the afternoon, taking a half day of vacation pay each day. That was fun but I don't think that I'll do it again this year since I'm busy in July with various weekend camping trips. Related Blog Posts: Story, Pics

Finally, I went to Toronto this past Sunday to see a Blue Jays game with my dad, the three Korean boys from my house and my Little. We had a great time, despite the fact that I was on crutches, I received a sunburn and the Jays lost. I have various great pics but for the sake of privacy for my Little I can only show part of one picture. Oh well.

3 comments:

solnechko said...

How much are Jays games these days?

Jamie A. Grant said...

I paid $54.00 for two tickets for me and my Little. We were sitting on the second level right beside the left field foul pole. I think you can still get upper bowl tickets for, like, $4.00.

solnechko said...

Cool. That's a bid discrepancy.

How was the break-up?

Haha, on a side note, when you mentioned drive-in, I thought "hey cool, i should do that one day" but then i remembered i have no stereo. Haha... That wouldn't work too well, eh?