Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Google Greatness



If you perform this google search, you will come back with exactly one result and only one result: A link to this blog.

Apparently the word in question is an invention of my Little Brother and my reference to it within my blogs is unique to all of google. I'm so proud of us!

I found this out by looking at my incoming blog links and I happened to see that someone did this search themselves. Please note that I cannot actually say what this unique word is 'cause that would interfere with future google results. And if anyone gets the bright idea to include this word in their own blogs and wreck my google fun, I took a snapshot to prove this legendary achievement. (This is also similar to googlewhack but since this is a new word it doesn't count.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say this with only love...GEEK! ~L