Thursday, August 23, 2007

Links & Blinks

Congratulations to Richard and Tara. They have been engaged for a little while now, as Tara wrote here. They have now set a formal wedding date: March 30th, 2008. The wedding will take place at Circle Square Ranch, which is where they first met when they were summer camp counselors there.

Super-crazy-amazing-fantastic congrats to my friends Joel Terry and Alma. Alma is now pregnant and she is expecting their second child together! The due date is sometime in April 2007, no word on if it's a boy or girl yet. This is great news, especially since they have been talking recently about having another baby, and their daughter Rhea is excited by the idea of having a young sibling. I love the story of their family. Woo hoo!

As for recent bloggers, Ashleigh wrote about her recent experiences. Our friend Nicci also wrote about her recent experiences here. They both opened up honestly about the challenges they have each faced in the past few months.

And a random blogger was searching the web and came across this blog from my dad, and then found my blog in turn. She wrote about that here. She also wrote her own brief biography here, talking about the obstacles that she has overcome throughout her life. Wow.

3 comments:

Lori said...

I deleted my blog fyi (you'll want to remove it from your link) just a heads up).

Jamie A. Grant said...

Yeah, I noticed that, Lori. I was just waiting for confirmation from you that it was intentional and not a tech glitch. Done!

Diary of me said...

Thanks for the link. I really enjoy reading your blog. Keep it up.