Sunday, September 11, 2005

Birthdays and Other Things

Happy Birthday, Ma et Laura! We celebrated both of their birthdays at the Mandarin today. I have a couple of pictures that I will put at the end of this post.

Heads up to any guys that read this blog. I'm inviting y'all over to play poker at my house on Sunday, September 25 at 1:00 pm. We'll play with poker chips and you can bring a couple of bucks for the main pot. If we have a ten dollar pot that will be good. I'll also get some pizza and you can bring a couple of bucks for that as well, though that is not necesary. If you're a cash-strapped student, consider it a friendly and free get together.

Congratulations to Terry Arsenault. My old roomie is now an official Nerds on Site guy with his own "franchise." He has the slick red beetle and everything. With his technical expertise, his great sales experience and his drive, I'm sure that he'll do quite well.

Congratulations to the two most important women in my life:


Stealing a wish:

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Awwwh. Happy Birthday Laura Mai! Laura you're so pretty!

Aleah said...

Happy B-day to ya, Laura! :)