Friday, January 6, 2006

Links & Blinks

My brother, Dave, has a series of new photos on his MySpace site under the "December 31" photo album. It includes various pictures of my family's recent Christmas celebrations.

Check this out: Angry Alien Productions. It has a series of 30-second versions of major motion pictures, animated with rabbit characters. Funny stuff - like Coles Notes on drugs. I particularly enjoyed the Star Wars one.

I love the fact that the Toronto Raptors have been on a roll lately. The Raptors are twelve games under .500 and yet they're only 3.5 games away from the playoffs. Stupid as it may be, I like the fact that I just connected the word "Raptors" with the word "playoffs" without putting "not" in between. I recently subscribed to Raptors TV on cable at home and I love it.

As for personal news, my Little Brother and I recently got the chance to take 7 weeks of snowboarding lessons. Canadian Tire is paying for the (expensive) lessons for the Big Brothers program. My younger brother, Dave, has always been one for the white hills of winter and he recently taught the three (and now make that five) South Korean boys at our house how to snowboard and ski. I eschew such winter time sports since I much prefer city life and a basketball court but I'm looking forward to this. I would never have learned how to snowboard without my Little and I'm sure we'll have a ton of fun in the next two months.

No comments: