Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Blogging Update

Richard was using this blog in the beginning but he later converted to using this blog. The latter is in my list of blog links and the former is in the middle of a countdown to the infinite bliss we know as blogger's paradise. (As Richard and my sister can attest, I keep visiting all of my blog links until they actually disappear, regardless of how often they are updated.) So come join the countdown while it lasts!

I would also like to inform y'all that Jevant now has two blogs: His public blog and his personal blog. His public blog has more traffic and will be directed to political rants and his conservative agenda. His personal blog will be holier than thou.

As for my political agenda, I went out this past Monday to cast my vote early for the federal election. Apparently I was part of a trend this year in which more people did likewise nationwide. All the cool people were doing it.

Updated: I finally found Stan's Blog.

4 comments:

Battle said...

you suck Jamie maybe people don't want everybody to know about thier private blogs that suck anyways. You're over hyping the "sorry I've moved" blog.

Anonymous said...

Egads! I've been discovered!

Jevan said...

Chop, chop. Let's blog more.

Jamie A. Grant said...

Bah! I have only so many creative resources. I've been writing a lot of music lately and I haven't had much left for blogging. I won't leave you hanging much longer, though.