Thursday, March 30, 2006

Lasers & Links

My one year anniversary with my Little is almost here. Wow, time flies, eh? To celebrate this momentous occasion and to celebrate the birthdays of two of the South Korean boys at my house, we're going to play Laser Quest this Saturday. I have booked time for three games starting at 1:00 pm. It costs $7.50 per game so it's not as cheap as it is on holiday weekends Y'all can join us if you contact me.

Mason Williams has a fun sodoku game up on his website. This sodoku has a grid of sixteen squares divided into four quadrants. There are four characters that need to be positioned so that all four characters are in each vertical and horizontal line, and all four characters are in each quadrant. Even though this type of puzzle has become a fad recently, this was the first time that I had tried it. There's no gueswork involved, really, it's just logical deduction. And if "logical deduction" doesn't spell F-U-N then I don't know what does!

I hope you all have been paying attention to Battle's blog since he's been posting a stream of artwork lately. Tres cool.

1 comment:

Abe said...

Unfortunately, Mason's game isn't very challenging. If he happens to read this, it's a request to make a harder version.