Tuesday, May 3, 2005

Happy Birthday!

Happy 22nd Birthday, Tara!

I pray that God will be with you today and tomorrow, and every today and tomorrow. I pray that God will expand your horizons and that you will see further than you have before. I pray that your dreams would be fulfilled and that you would dream even more. I pray that God will show you the plans that he has for you and that you will know that his plans are great and fun and wonderful. I pray that you will use the gifts and talents that God has given you to further his kingdom and to fulfill your purpose. Specifically, I pray that your gifts of praying for others and speaking to strangers about Christ will be God's light to this world.

Hey Tara, you're super!

My birthday is coming up this month on the 16th. For the sake of my family, I'm going to post a wish list for my birthday. Everyone else, please ignore this. Heh.
Any new worship CD.
Old Boys 2 Men
Foxtrot or Zits comic collection that I don't have.
Family Guy (Season One) on DVD
Clothes, 'cause the only time I get nice clothes is as a gift. Dress pants and a belt.
Wizard comics magazine subscription.
A nice big hug. *mwoi*

No comments: