Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Finding Your Fit: How You Perceive the World

To continue this series, my church has posted Test #6 on this page. The last test dealt with personality types and I came out as a split between the melancholy and phlegmatic types. That accounts for my easy-going nature and my attention to detail, as well as my dry sense of humour and my resistance to change.

This next test is Jung typology test, which I vaguely remember learning about in high school. I came out as INTJ: Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging. According to that test, my preferences came out as 22% 38% 38% 67%, in that order. The description was this:

  • Slightly expressed introvert
  • Moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • Moderately expressed thinking personality
  • Distinctively expressed judging personality
I can agree with that last one since I tend to see the world in black and white most of the time. I would have thought that I would have had an S (Sensing) rather than an N (Intuition) but there I am.

Y'know, I just realized that I've been blogging for more than a year now and reading blogs for more than two years. "Four more years! Four more years!"

No comments: