Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Passion Worship in Toronto

I'm leaving London mid-afternoon today to go down to Toronto for the one-day Passion event. (Service? Conference? Concert?) Passion is an umbrella title for a group of bands that travel on a worship tour for teens and young adults. It's the kind of thing that frequently has tens of thousands of people attend. I have several Passion CDs and they're excellent.

I'll be driving down with E*, a girl I know from Open Door (or ODCF, if you prefer). There are several other groups going there from London. I know that a busload is going from Northpark church and another one is going with Western students. By coincidence, I learned yesterday evening that my brother is joining the Western group. Is anyone else going? Joel?

Related Links:
Passion '06
Toronto Details

2 comments:

solnechko said...

Ditto. But make that the same week of my exams.

Anonymous said...

I liked the accronym. ;)