Friday, December 29, 2006

La Noel Therrien

We went to Welland to visit my mom's family yesterday to celebrate Christmas together. The afternoon involved a lot more English than I'm used to when I visit them but it was a lot of fun, despite the smaller group this year. I missed it last year because I was in Florida visiting my dad's parents so it was nice to see them all again now.

As expected, here are some of my preferred pictures from our time there. Ceci, c'est moi avec mes grandparents. (Me and my grandparents, natch.)


Moi, mon frere et mon grandpapa. (Me, my brother and my grandfather.)


These two were having too much fun giggling amongst themselves...


Les belles filles...


Et les...garcons.


By the way, I took my sister to see The Pursuit of Happyness tonight (link). I loved it. It was nice to see a picture of some of the ideas that I've had in my head regarding homelessness. I bought the original book two weeks ago as well so I'm looking forward to reading that.

Happy birthday, Ashleigh! I wish you happiness and blessing for all of 2007.

And now, I'm off to pack for my three day New Year's trip to Montreal. On y va!

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Awww...Thanks for the birthday wishes Jamie...That put a much needed smile on my face. I'm so glad to see that you had such a wonderful time with your family over Christmas.

Bonne Nouvelle Annee mon ami!

Anonymous said...

Everyone looks great/happy!
Have a good time in Montreal. Happy birthday Ashleigh!

Cam said...

Looks like you had a grand time at Christmas :) The movie sounds interesting. Happy New Year Jamie!