Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Links & Blinks

I have a few recent blog updates that I wanted to link and blink. ("Blink" stands for "Blog Link," natch.)

Wonder of wonders, Tara has written a new blog post about getting engaged to Richard. I love 'em both and I wish them the best. Click here to congratulate them, again.

Ashleigh continues to bare her soul on her blog. So brave and transparent to write like that. Click here to read about her highs, and click here to read about the not-so-highs. It's the roller coaster of life: sometimes it's thrilling and sometimes it's terrifying.

Lori has a million and one thoughts about being a new mother. I s'pose that most of cannot truly understand what she means until we are parents ourselves but it's fascinating regardless. Click here to share the love.

Cam has posted some pictures showing the new plants/herbs that she recently purchased. We're supposed to guess what kinds of plants these are. Is there some trick or method to doing this? Click here to add your guesses. I know there's a few garden lovers in this audience.

Elyse has a recent blog post (here) in which she asks what everyone thinks of child actors. My sister and I have had a number of debates on exactly this topic. I already wrote a response on that blog with some of my thoughts, so everyone feel free to pile on.

3 comments:

Elyse said...

Thanks for the shout out. And thanks for posting these blogs once in a while. It's nice to get an update and know where the updates are when you don't have a chance to check everyone's blog all the time.

Ashleigh said...

Just wanted to add my thanks for your recent plugs for mine as well...the responses have been better than I had anticipated...

Jamie A. Grant said...

No probs, peeps.

Funny thing about posts like your recent one, Ashleigh. People just love to jump in and give some support, which is very encouraging.

I got a ton of comments on my poor-me almost-30 post, and I know someone else that did something similar on facebook. It's almost weird to get so many more comments than average when the post is sadder than usual.