Sunday, April 24, 2005

Odds and Ends

I went to Toronto this past Saturday to watch the Blue Jays play against the Orioles. It was a disappointing game since the Orioles lead-off hitter immediately hit a home run and the Jays failed to do anything with the opportunities that they had. It was all the more disappointing because the two teams played again today (Sunday) and Sammy Sosa hit two home runs, so we didn't even get to see those as he chases fifth place of the all-time home run list.

The whole trip was nicely nostalgic, though. My dad used to take my brother, my sister and me to Jays games once or twice every year when we were growing up. Ah, the memories.

As I mentioned previously, there are a couple of new SHAPE tests that can be taken. I recommend the third one since it deals with the "Five Languages of Love," which is something I like to keep in mind. Based on the responses to the previous tests, I do not vouch for the accuracy or quality of these tests. Heh.

No comments: