Friday, October 29, 2004

Maze Craze

The college and careers group at GTA (called ExStream) is going to a corn maze on Friday October 29, 2004. I think it's this one. It costs between five and seven dollars and we're supposed to meet at GTA at 7:30 pm. Apparently it's not just a corn maze. It's a haunted corn maze, so... BOO!

If anyone older than high school ages wants to come with me then give me a call or e-mail me sometime today. As always, e-mail is best and I will probably respond within a half hour to you. I can give a ride to anyone that needs one.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow, that sounds like so much fun! Wish I could come too...
Cheers,

Aleah said...

Dangit, I hate when I read things too late!

Jamie A. Grant said...

Unfortunately it was called on account of rain. The corn maze was closed due to muddy conditions. The people that showed up ended up going to Silver City to watch a movie. I stuck around with the group for an hour and a half and then came home 'cause I had to finish getting the house ready for my parents.

My parents are coming home today! (That's Saturday October 30th.) I won't get to see them right away because I'm at church all day today for three different music practices, but I get to see them tonight!

Aleah said...

Tell them I say hi! :)