Thursday, October 7, 2004

Recent Blogs

Natalie finally has a new post on her blog.

There was some renewed discussion on Jevant's blog about Governor Arnold's anti-smoking bill for prisons.

As for my own news...
I just applied for membership at GTA, so that should be done within two weeks or so. I'm now on the praise choir and the percussion team at GTA and I start singing on Thanksgiving weekend. I had a UV light installed on Wednesday so I will have drinking water again shortly after having contaminated water for the past four weeks. And with many thanks to Leonard Terry, I now have hot water again at my house after almost 11 days without it. I couldn't have done it without his hours of work. He's my hero.

2 comments:

Aleah said...

That's awesome news, Jamie!

Hahaha Mr. Terry can fix anything, I swear.

Elyse said...

I'd have to agree with Aleah - I think Mr. T can fix anything! Hehe.

I'm glad you have hot water again! Brrrr...it's chilly in the mornings!